With the majestic Pacific Ocean, white sand beaches, national parks, a lush estuary and dry forest, it goes without saying that you'll find many wonderful Costa Rican adventures.
We work several local partners to provide a wide array of activities:
- Explore six incredible nearby beaches
- Sailing/Catamaran sunset cruises
- Zip-Lining through the forest canopy
- Turtle watching (seasonal)
- ATV Tours — on and off-road
- Horseback riding
- Riverboat cruises — wildlife sightings, including monkeys
- Sport fishing — our restaurant will cook whatever you catch
- Rodeos (hosted in various nearby towns January – July)
- Bird watching
Transportation is included with most of our tours. We can help with all the details from a few hours to a full two day trip.
Costa Rica is a country the size of the tiny state of West Virginia in the US, but has over 615 wildlife species per 10,000 square kilometers! Wisely, in an effort to preserve this natural beauty, 25% of Costa Rica’s land has been set aside for national protection. From our hotel, you have easy access to several parks and preserves.
Click below for more information for each park: